Subsection 1-Supplier Diversity Home
Diversified Automotive fosters a strong belief in having a diverse group working together. In addition, the company also encourages diverse suppliers to provide materials and services that offer great value and competitive pricing.
Diversified Automotive will consider the following businesses in their diverse supplier qualification process:
- Minority Owned Businesses
- Black/African American
- Hispanic Americans
- Native American (i.e. American Indians, Eskimos, Aleuts and Native Hawaiians)
- Asian Americans
- Physically Challenged/Disabled Americans
- Female Owned Businesses
- Veteran/Disabled Veteran Owned
- Small Business/Small Disadvantaged Business
- Hub Zones
Subsection 2-Supplier Diversity
To be a proactive business partner for third-party certified diverse suppliers providing training and development while promoting procurement opportunities within Diversified Automotive, Inc.
Supplier Diversity Program Objectives
- Create a quality process for all stakeholders to include a plan of action to monitor, achieve and report business diversity activities
- Develop new and innovative ideas to utilize diverse suppliers within the Diversified Automotive Supply Chain organization.
- Establish cost-effective relationships that ensure that Diversified Automotive receive high-quality goods and services at competitive pricing.
Subsection 3-Products and Services
Diversified Automotive purchases a vast array of goods and services. Some of these items include:
- Office Furniture
- Office Products
- Courier Services
- Computer Supplies
- Computer Systems
- Construction Services
- Janitorial Services
- Lawn Care Maintenance
- Carpet Installation
- Communication Installation
- Printing services
- Public Relations
- Real Estate Services
- Software Development
- Technical Maintenance
- Vending Services
- Wiring and Cabling
- Temporary Staffing
- Training Services
- HVAC Services
- Telephone Equipment and Services
Subsection 4-Supplier Registration
The Supplier Diversity Coordinator is your advocate for doing business with Diversified Automotive. The coordinator will match your company to the appropriate purchasing professional(s). In addition, the coordinator will work externally with minority and women-development organizations and other groups chartered to assist diverse suppliers. If needed, the coordinator can offer references and contacts to help with your business development.
Diversified Automotive Supplier Diversity team is committed to being an effective conduit for diverse suppliers. There is no guarantee that your business will have an opportunity to bid on providing products and/or services; however, you must first register your company with Diversified Automotive to be afforded an opportunity.
Diversified Automotive requires all diverse suppliers to be certified. Certification is a process of confirming the ownership, control and management of a company. An authorized third party or regulatory agency performs these certifications.
We accept certifications completed by the following third-party agencies:
- National Minority Supplier Development Council or local state affiliate (NMSDC)
- Women’s Business Enterprise National Council (WBENC)
- Small Business Administration (SBA)
- National Association of Women Business Owners (NAWBO)
- A recognized governmental organization-Federal or State or local government affiliate.
Diversified Automotive encourages diverse suppliers to register in our database. To learn more about supplier registration or if you have other questions, please contact our Supplier Diversity team.